The unique brine shrimp hatching kit can be attached to your fish tank.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The unique brine shrimp hatching kit can be attached to your fish tank. Just simple steps to get fresh shrimps for baby fish in 24 hours.
Step 1, Install:
1) Prepare a Soft drink bottle, cut its bottom.
2) Connect the hatchery with the bottle and tubes.
3) Attach the hatchery to your fish tank.
Step 2, Incubate:
1) Add water, sea salt and shrimp eggs.
2) Connect air pump to the hatchery.
3) Keep the water temperature 26-28°C for 24 hours.
Step 3, Collect:
1) Put the masking film on the bottle so that the shrimps gather at the bottom of the hatchery.
2) Collect the shrimps through the tube.
3) Store the shrimps in a refrigerator.
1 x Brine Shrimp Hatchery Kit (Soft drink bottle and air pump NOT INCLUDED)
Tips for Best Hatching Rates
Temperature: best water temperature is 80-82°F or 26-28°C.
Aeration: Constant aeration is necessary to keep cysts in suspension and to provide sufficient oxygen level.
Salinity: 25 parts per thousand (ppt) salt solution or around 1 specific gravity as measured with a hydrometer. Synthetic sea salt provides the best in buffering.
Light: Maintaining a light source during the entire incubation period is recommended to obtain optimum hatch results.
*the color or model of the components may vary
No customer reviews for the moment.